Research & Evaluation Services
Federal grant opportunities fulfill a wide variety of government agendas including building the country’s physical infrastructure, protecting the natural environment, solving existent economic and social woes, etc. Specifically in the area of health care, clinical research is clearly the central agenda, accounting for over three quarters of the $60 billion in grant funds allocated to the industry annually.
In recent years competition for such research funding has increased exponentially. This ascent is a result of a strategic shift in focus calling for increased involvement of community-based health providers. Despite broadened interests, the fact remains—only the most prepared applicants, with the most innovative and scientifically sound proposals, are awarded grant monies.
Strategic Health Care’s Federal Grants Division has developed a suite of professional services tailored to assist organizations requiring guidance and direction in developing novel research projects. These services include:
- Identification of key research and evaluation personnel (i.e., the principal investigator and project director)
- Research/evaluation feasibility assessment
- Research or evaluation design
- Hypothesis development
- Project outcome identification and measurement
- Data collection
- Logic model development
- Statistic technique development
- Survey development
- Data collection protocols and plans
- Coding scheme development
- Database development
- Data entry services
- Statistical analyses
- Evaluation report development
To learn more, please contact Paul Lee at Paul.Lee@shcare.net.